Living in Bratislava and other stories (including wallowing in self-pity :)

Saturday, March 12, 2011

mon dieu!

I'll be short.
My roomates are pigs.
Not the actual people I'm living with, but the girls in the corridor.
Explanation as it follows.
I've never been too orderly person. My room is mess more than in order, but my bathroom and watercloset are squeaky clean.
I just go with my grandmother's favourite proverb: " Bathroom is only place in the hous where you cannot enter with guest". It's true. It HAS to be clean. Not for the guests, but for your own personal health and hgyene.
For 5 weeks here I'm battling battle lost in advance.
Girls are simply - pigs.
No, I'm not talking about hair in the sink, that's survivable.
I'm talking about walking in shoes (ergo the muddy floor), washing dishes (we have huge kitchen 4 doors down the hall) and throwing remains of the food in the sink, and last (but not least) pissed toilet.
Yes, it's 21's century and people are not yeat quite adapted to that grand novelity called toilet.
Or toilet culture for that matter.
Slowly, but surely I'm gong insane. I don't want to be brutal but it's really disgusting.
In next 3 months I'm going to start with killing people.
To hell with pacifism and diplomacy!
This means (toilet) war!

No comments: