Living in Bratislava and other stories (including wallowing in self-pity :)

Sunday, March 20, 2011

selling

I realize now people in my life, the people with whom I interact are evrything but normal. Ordinary.
We have two sides.
On one side rich young corporatives and counterparts. With them you don't drink cheap and you don't do cheap drugs. With them I feel like in Beigebeder's book.
On the other side we have multi-culti commiunity of young and more or less prominent artist. Architects, designers, hispters.
Sometimes I feel like I'm part of something big with them. People with whom I recently interacted are in other group. Little by little I find my self sharing more and more of common interests.
But none of these groups of people, none of those people is capable of shedding new light into my life.
I still don't know what to do with my career.
I feel I don't quite belong anywhere.

2 comments:

L. said...

Ja sam iznenadjujuce mirna kad je o tome rijec, mozda lose, ali nevertheless. Promijenila sam xy fakseva i grupa i svega, ali nekak si mislim, MORA doc na kraju, TO sta god da je za mene. Nikad ne cu pristat na nista manje nego BAS TO, pa makar morala trazit dugo dugo dugo... LIFE IS LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATE, as pathetic as it sounds.

Tsuki said...

to je bio samo jedan trenutak, nisam odustala, znam da me negdje čekaju bolje stvari od ovoga sada..i pogrešan izbor je za mene bio izbor.