Living in Bratislava and other stories (including wallowing in self-pity :)

Friday, March 18, 2011

suicide blonde

Or how in the world did I manage to fall in love with my best friend?
No, I haven't suddenly decided to change my sexual orientation.
It was conclusion after seeing another conference, another trip he will attend.
The fact alone reminded me of how my I. lives for pas 4 years. Conferences, trips, escape.
I'm aboslutely convinced rigt now that they are so alike.
And that tought makes me restless. I know her. And if he's like her.. it will pose problem for me.
It's one thing to tolerate things to your friends. Their nightmares, their escapes, their happiness... but it's entirely antoher thing to tolerate that in love interest. It's entirely another thing to be aware of how unimportant you are.
Do I even dare to hope after the realisation dawned?
Maybe.
Knowing her.

No comments: