Living in Bratislava and other stories (including wallowing in self-pity :)

Sunday, April 10, 2011

desaparecido

Love life in Erasmus is quite specific thing. It's like you're living in a bubble where outside doesn't exist. Reality gets mixed with a dream very easily. It's not uncommon here tu jungle more than 5 love/sex pursuits at the same time. Afther initial shock you begin to feel normal doing that. Or even if you're not thing will happen to you. And boy, are you pretty for everyone!
Some days I feel like hunted rabbit. Or a meat in a BigMac. Juggling alot.
Tonight Ceci asked me am I not afraid of mixing my two worlds, Erasmus and Croatian one nex week. In one way, I'm scared. I don't like to do it not even in normal circumstances. Mix people. But in the other way, I'm insanely happy for them to save me from severity of my life at home.
The thing I'm dreaded is the time I will not spend in Erasmus. I feel like every minute here counts. And I'll be gone for time that mesures in Erasmus like ages. What will happen after coming back? It's all open cards for me. Vast space waiting to be filled with something new, exciting, intoxicating.

No comments: