Living in Bratislava and other stories (including wallowing in self-pity :)

Friday, April 29, 2011

vampire weekend

So summary in the end of week, I ate too much, I gave myself too much. Out of pure and sheer happiness of being back at Mlyny. For one, my parents were here whole week. And as much I adore my parents it took me some time to get used in spending so much time with them. My father was driving me insane. Combine that with wery little sleep last month (yes month!) you get very grumpy and intolerant me. But it was good. Enjoying country side with them. Re-discovering of Slovakia for me. In early summertime it's the best place ever. It reminded me why I fell in love in this country in the first place.
As second comes me and my french lover.
I enjoyed him also. During the time I was at home, I was thinking and talking a lot with him and about him. When I came back the only thing on my mind was desire to kiss him. So I did. We watched stars on the balcony, after quite handful night together ;)
I'll just have to get used to have lights turned on. The worse thing in the world. I prefer dark for the 'dark' things.
So Erasmus continues and life got back to 'normal'...

No comments: