Living in Bratislava and other stories (including wallowing in self-pity :)

Friday, May 27, 2011

it's my life - no doubt

I often find myself wondering would my life been happier if I stayed? Would I have boyfriend of 7+ years, my little community of tight and all too familiar faces, my job, my car, my hapiness?
Or is it just fact that it's reserved for somebody else. Turbulent times. Stuck here for unknown period. Stuck in a city where nothing ever was but pain and anguish. Moment of happines could fit in less than a year time. Zagreb never made me happy. But Split didn't also. Sense of not belonging here still preserves.
I'm awfully sared of future. I'm awfully scared to get back to normal life.
Right now, I'm doing my best in keeping my chin up.
For how long will I have to stay this time?
Just want to leave. To leave everything I knew behind. So frustrating to be from this last hole on planet. Options so restricted.
Access to better life - denied.

No comments: