Living in Bratislava and other stories (including wallowing in self-pity :)

Friday, May 13, 2011

white sky- vampire weekend

So there I was.
Another sleepless night. If I hadn't drowned that bottle of wine with Marie, I wouldn't be able to sleep at all.
I woke up. Tangled and tired.
Ceci sat with me while stopwatch was counting. Three to five minutes. Most longest I ever had.
I just prayed. One line please. Little voice in me pleaded.
Is it still one? I asked Ceci. I didn't want to look at strip laying on table. Line that changes everything.
Yes it is.
How many minutes?
Three.
Two more?
.
.
Is it still one line?
Yes it is.

In that moment I decided no more this shit for me. I will not get gray in waiting again. This just shortened my life for five years at least.
Alone. In foreign country. Far away from home. In dormitory where privacy is foreign word.
With a person I know little more than 2 months. With no surname. With no love.
In an aftermatch I feel eliberated. Safe and sound again.
So many women everday. Like a scene from a movie. Just the movie was my life. I guess Erasmus IS like a movie, after all.

No comments: