Living in Bratislava and other stories (including wallowing in self-pity :)

Friday, June 10, 2011

diamonds and rust - joan baez

May and June always took something from me.
I can say freely hardest months in a year. Maybe it's the heat haze, where everyone goes crazy from heavy rains and suffocating sunny afternoons. Summer break still far away.
So, I just try not to remember. The ghost faces, the words written in cyberspaces. But I always do. Sometimes it is an old pohotograph. Sometimes it is sensation of pressing warm body in summer haze. When everything was happier.
I could remember both days so clearly in my head. Both people. But it's not just about losing people. For me, those are months of mistakes. Loses on both sides. When pressure costs you your sleep, when guilt is seeping trough your skin like sweat.
I don't have nightmares if you think I do. I loose sleep.
Nobody knows and nobody asks. May and June are months of secrets. Risks. Melange of everything.
I'm just tired of May and June.

No comments: