Living in Bratislava and other stories (including wallowing in self-pity :)

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

don't you forget about me - simple minds

In the end of all things, he was holding me gently and tightly in the corridor, head nested in the crook of my neck.
It was soft as the hazy morning that we welcomed. I felt I could stand there frozen forever. In my head Bijelo Dugme was playing. Totaly right and totaly wrong in the same time. We kissed, we were cliche.
But it was that I needed.
Hours later, I was crying in Anna's room after seing him in the corridor and making smal talk. Then loud clapping begun and we ran down the stairs to clap laving crowd. He was last, and when he turned to wave I send him a kiss, I hope he saw me.
It was eliberating to tell him I loved him, to tell him all without regrets and still be able to have most romantic ending ever.
I almost didn't have strenght to go say goodby today. Thanx to Anna I did.
I'm sure he won't forget it, neihter will I. I opened my heart and it soared. Walls I crushed and bridges I crossed. He helped me. Made it possible to dream. Made it possible to love again. Without regrets and bitterness, my love was accepted and recognized.
I'll miss him like a fool as I'm bawling my eyes out for hours.
Je ne vais jamais oublier, je t'aime mon fou garcon boxer

No comments: